"I want you to send me pix of your place, boys, scenery etc...I am a visual learner haha i want to be able to know what you are talking about when you email me & tell me about your new boy toy!" -Jennifer Thomson (soon to be McMullen!)
Well Jenn, I'm sorry to disappoint you with lack of "boy toy" but here are some pics of what I've been doing up to this point!
Beit Canada - my new home (just my room so far, i will take more pics of the building and neighborhood this weekend)
ALSO, in my overtired state last night I totally forgot to mention a huge highlight of the past couple weeks. Last week, Ittai (a friend from WUJS last year) invited me to his tekes ceremony. Tekes is the ceremony that occurs after the soldiers complete the first part of basic training and are officially inaugurated into the army. He is in a tank unit and I know he is going to have so much success in his career in the IDF (Israel Defense Force). Here are some pics of the event. When I get a better signal, I'm going to upload an awesome video of Hatikva (the Israeli national anthem) from the ceremony.
Enjoy!!
Looks like you're already having the time of your life hon! Stay safe through these crazy times and keep living each day to the fullest!
ReplyDelete